Please note that these instructions are for the submission of the long and short papers. For position papers please submit your contribution by sending an email directly to the organizers.
For submissions use EasyChair:
Submissions can be full papers (up to 12 pages) or short papers (up to 8 pages) in PDF following the LNCS Springer Publications format.
Expected Topics – among others
- multilingual Semantic Web and Linked Data use-cases
- multilingual content analytics on the Web
- linguistic linked (open) data
- cross-lingual information access, search and retrieval
- NLP and machine learning approaches for the Semantic Web and Linked Data
- terminology and linguistic resource development in a Linked Data context
- integration and mapping of heterogeneous Linked Data
- linguistic and semantic annotation in a Semantic Web and Linked Data context
The workshop proceedings will be published online through CEUR-WS. The best papers of the workshop will be included in the supplementary proceedings of ESWC 2015, which will appear in the Springer LNCS series.