Call for Position Statements on the Multilingual Semantic Web
We invite position Statements on strategies for, challenges in:
- multilingual Semantic Web and Linked Data use-cases
- multilingual content analytics on the Web
- linguistic linked (open) data
- cross-lingual information access, search and retrieval
- NLP and machine learning approaches for the Semantic Web and Linked Data
- terminology and linguistic resource development in a Linked Data context
- integration and mapping of heterogeneous Linked Data
- linguistic and semantic annotation in a Semantic Web and Linked Data context
Please send your position statement (LNCS format, PDF, maximum 5 pages) directly to the organizers before May 1st to the organisers.
Selected position statements will be given a 15 min slot at the MSW4 workshop and will be published in a special section of the Workshop’s proceedings. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 8th May.
MSW4 Organizing Committee:
Jorge Gracia (firstname.lastname@example.org), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Spain
John P. McCrae (email@example.com) Bielefeld University, Germany,
Gabriela Vulcu (firstname.lastname@example.org) Insight Centre for Data Analytics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland